Black ops

Black ops
B52 Multikill

Saturday 28 May 2011

Brink

First off this game is not worth me writing a long review.

Alright so as a lot of people i was existed for brink, seeing all the cool parkour videos related to brink and even the CG trailer made the game look super awesome.Then...well then it just took a shit on my face, i mean the gameplay is really...really horrible. All of the characters have the strangest shaped faces and they all look the same!


Well thats ALL i can say i sold the game the second day after i bought it...
I give it 3.5/10

3 comments:

  1. I was looking forward to this game...I agree with your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man! I really liked this game, or at least how it looks because I have not played it yet, but everybody's saying that the gameplay isn't that great, and I agree with the character design thing, it's just lame that they can't have something unique, take care man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. such a low score, definitely not going to even bother looking into it now..

    ReplyDelete