Black ops

Black ops
B52 Multikill

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Black Ops Review

Well lets start with the gameplay, The gameplay i just like every other call of duty game, easy to learn controls make it a lot easier to jump into the game and be decent at it. The singleplayer story mode is very awesome, Black Ops agent Alex Mason relives memories of the Cold War where he was captured by Dragovich and sent to a Russian jail. He is soon befriended by a man name Victor Reznov and Mason manages to escape by train. Little did Mason know that he was brainwased by both Dragovich and Reznov but both had diffrent ideas, Dragovich wanted Mason to kill JFK but Reznov wanted Mason to Kill 3 men, Dragonvich, kravchenko and a Nazi Scientist Dr. Steiner. Theres a lot of different stories in singleplayer but i felt like there could of been more.

Multiplayer/Online is what most people bought Black ops for. The Maps, the gun and killstreaks are all AWESOME but one of my favorite thing has been taken out (quick scoping). There is also a Zombie mode which is an awesome time waster and it gets more and more challenging  each  level!  

Well that all I got to say for now 

I give Call Of Duty: Black Ops a 9/10

7 comments:

  1. I play fast paced FPS and I'd love to challenge you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess this game is alright. I like to play it to pass time. I'm not a hater though, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it but there are some things messed up on the internet gameplay...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel so sad. I mean there are so many people that play Black Ops and I'm the only one within my friend group without it. Sigh. Is there anyone who can give me some? =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fan of the game, but I felt it was pretty similar to the last one. I didn't play it for as long as I would have liked to though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great game indeed. I feel like some people are too good at it on xbox live.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like it, like a LOT, but I only play the multiplayer, even though it can sometimes get very frustrating.

    ReplyDelete